- Brides: This straight forward site offers a plethora of amazing advice. You can also learn about how to register and stay up to date on current wedding news and advice.
- Carats and Cake: Choose your vendors and venues based on the experiences of others. This beautiful site connects you with newly weds through pictures of their own big day!
- The Knot: Looking for a quick but helpful list to look over? The Knot is a must for the newly engaged as this site offers so much helpful advice.
- The Bridal Circle: Watch videos, plan your honeymoon or simply check out blogs from those that have used the resources of this website.
- Bridal Guide: Save the Date and wedding invites are equally as important. Bridal Guide has an awesome list of creative ways you can create these invitations and ensure a packed house for your wedding day.
- Real Simple: While this site isn’t strictly for wedding planning, this blog post is sure to give you great ideas for how to cater your wedding while saving money.
- Wedding Paper Divas: This site is great for gathering ideas for everything from invites to registry but they can also help you find the best color schemes to go with the season of your wedding.
- Woman Getting Married: Covers all your bases but one of the biggest stresses is deciding on the best reception theme. Check out this list for inspiration on where to party after the knot is tied!
Friendly Wedding Directory is currently open for website submissions. If you own or operate a wedding style website or blog and are interested in bringing more traffic to your page, we’d love to hear from you. You can find all contact information through the Contact Me page.